Thursday, January 10, 2013

My reality.

I relate to all of you and your busy lives. Balancing everything takes creativity, knowing when to just let things go, and having a sense of humor helps too!

I love my business and am passionate about organizing!

But I love my family more and literally work around my family.

This is my balancing act reality.

Double duty.. blogging and playing with a little special someone.  The mess just means he's having a lot of fun!

 
And when he's done...well he's done! Time for me to put up the computer and move on to "tub time".



Organizing your home has nothing to do with being a clean freak or never having a messy house. Organizing your home and life makes a better environment and more time for the people that matter in your life!

Happy Organizing from One Organized Mama!
-Janel
oneorganizedmama@gmail.com
702-498-1636

No comments:

Post a Comment