Sunday, September 30, 2012

Working From Home

As One Organized Mama continues to grow I realize how necessary it is to create a work space in my home that is dedicated to my business. The space allows me to focus on my company and most importantly I am the only one who may use it. It helps create a professional and organized environment for One Organized Mama!

I found a corner in my home that is tucked away and gathered a few items to create a space without spending a dime!


I found the chair sitting in a corner of my bedroom and took a credenza that was near the front door.

Note that this space is used ONLY for my business. This is away from my actual home office where we pay bills and where kids do homework.


I reclaimed this old file cabinet and found a home for it in a closet near my office. Although it's an eyesore it is certainly functional and was completely free!

If you work from home consider having One Organized Mama help you create a space in your home that you can dedicate to your business!

-Janel
oneorganizedmama

No comments:

Post a Comment