Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's The Most Difficult Word To Say??

I bet you guessed it.....it's of course "no."

I challenge each of you this holiday season to say "no" to one request that is being asked of you.

Much easier said than done.....I know!

Let me tell you this will go far in easing your stress and helping you prioritize your life.

I promise you that the charity, friend, coworker, church member, or second cousin twice removed WILL survive without you baking your famous cookies.

As I've said before TIME can be an obstacle to organizing your life. If you begin saying "no" to the things that are not priorities in your life you'll be less stressed around the people that DO matter!

So take my challenge and share your "JUST SAY NO TO STRESS!" experiences. I would love to hear what you said "no" to as well as what you did with your time instead!

Tonight I said "no" to going to dinner with one of my best friends so that I could finish Thanksgiving shopping and do this.....

Make sure the drinks for Thanksgiving dinner are nice and organized!
(I'm sick....I know...)
 
Now I have my Thanksgiving "To Do" list checked off, less stress on Turkey Day, and I'll be able to relax and enjoy my time with my friend on Sunday instead.

May you all have a "less-stressed" Thanksgiving week and thank you for taking time to read One Organized Mama!

-Janel

Contact me if you need help with time management techniques!
oneorganizedmama@gmail.com
702-498-1636
oneorganizedmama


No comments:

Post a Comment