Monday, November 26, 2012

Organization Is.....

  • Cleaning your home in minutes because every item has a place it belongs.
  • Focusing your time and energy creating a space where you want to live.
  • Being purposeful in managing your time so that you can focus on the people/activities that are most important to you.
  • Coming home and saying "Ahhhhhh........" instead of "Argggghhh!"
  • That great "hey I got something done today!" feeling productivity brings.

I try and create areas in my home that work for me and my family.

One day I'd like to read one of these books.....



in one of these chairs...



One Organized Mama can help you in any area where time management or organization needs improvement in your life.

Contact Janel @ 702-498-1636
Or oneorganizedmama@gmail.com
www.oneorganizedmama.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment