So, here is what the before photos looked like~
Not to mention the counter top which had my most used products scattered about which made it "easier" to find things as I got ready in the mornings.
And the medicine cabinet that hardly had anything......
1. Remove all items from the cabinets and counter tops and wipe everything down with a damp cloth.
2. Group all like items on bathroom floor culling out old products and trash (make sure to have a trash bag nearby.)
3. Place most used items in medicine cabinet for easy accessibility. This is is the result:
5. Once everything is grouped in like items: hair products, lotions, first aid items, lint rollers, etc it's rather easy to then make a home for them.
6. Lastly, the counter top I feel should be clear except for a few small items. I think the perfume bottles are pretty enough to display.
Stay tuned for further updates on this project! I have a few more ideas and will share soon.
Current time on project:45 minutes
Current $$ spent: $14.99